Criteria to be eligible for assistance.
- Must be a resident of the Kansas City metropolitan area.*
- Must have dependent children under the age of 18 living in the home.
- Must complete application in its entirety.
- Must provide letter of diagnosis from physician, if requested.
- Must be living, undergoing active treatment with an oncologist within the last 12 months.
- Must be able to provide current tax return to prove dependent status, if requested.
- Must be able to provide additional data and documentation, if requested.
*To be eligible, applicant must be a resident of the Kansas City Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) which includes the following 14 counties:
JACKSON, JOHNSON, MIAMI, CASS, LINN, BATES, WYANDOTTE, LAFAYETTE, RAY, CLAY, PLATTE, LEAVENWORTH, CLINTON, CALDWELL