Details of the grant process
- Our Director of Financial Aid will screen each application and schedule a personal (in-home) interview.
- Applications and interviews will be reviewed by Board of Directors at monthly board meetings. At that time, applications will either be approved or denied. The Director of Financial Aid will contact the applicant to deliver the board's decision.
- Please note that the average financial assistance given by the foundation is $1,000, although this amount may vary.
- The Stephanie Vest Foundation may choose to pay bills directly.
- The Stephanie Vest Foundation DOES NOT pay for medical bills.
- Every family is different, so therefore each grant process is different. We are not a one-size-fits all foundation. We listen to the applicants specific needs. Please be detailed and organized with specific financial issues when applying for assistance.