Pink Friday Trivia Night is the most exciting fundraiser in town!
HOW IT STARTED
In 2012, Pink Friday was created to complement our fundraising efforts. This high-energy event is always hosted on the last Friday in February. (However, in 2022, it was rescheduled to June 3 due to the pandemic.) This special event has sold out every single year! Admission to Pink Friday includes 10 rounds of trivia, food, drink, and a silent auction. Last year this event raised over $45,000 in one evening.
- When: Friday, April 14, 2023
- Includes: Open bar all evening & heavy appetizers
- Time: Check in at 6:00pm, Trivia begins PROMPTLY at 7:00pm
- Extras: Silent auction, 50/50 raffle, scavenger hunt and special prizes for winning team
- Where: Stoney Creek Hotel, 18011 Bass Pro Dr, Independence, MO 64055
- Why: To benefit The Stephanie Vest Foundation, which pays living expenses for families that are struggling due to cancer treatment.
Tickets are $75 per person, tables of 10. Tables are only sold in complete groups of 10 – so that you work together as a cohesive team. If you would like to purchase a table or donate to the event, please contact Vicki Gardner: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As with all of our events, 100% of the proceeds will go directly to local families in need.